3rd Annual Covington Hometown Christmas
November 24 | 5PM - 8:30PM
Downtown Covington, OH (Corner of Wright Street and High Street)
The Village of Covington downtown is again hosting Covington Hometown Christmas! This year's event will be for one night only, but will include much more than in previous years. Be sure to mark your calendars for November 24 from 5PM to 8:30PM.
- Parade - Starts at 5PM - Route will travel on Wall Street, Walnut Street, High Street, and Wright Street
- Music - Starts at 6PM - Stage and tent will be located in the Marias Parking Lot at the Corner of Wright and High Street
- Santa Meeting and Snacks - 5:30PM - 7:30PM - Located within Koverman Staley Dickerson Insurance Building (16 E. Wright Street)
- Carriage Rides - 5:30PM - 7PM - Around downtown!
- Window Displays - Throughout the downtown in many windows!
- Vendors - Open from 5PM - 8PM - Located within the Marias Technology Building (25 E. Wright Street)
- Food Truck - Open from 5PM - 8PM - Located on Wright Street
- Tree Lighting - 8PM - Located at the corner of Wright Street and High Street
Will be located in two locations through the Village!
At the Marias Technology Building (25 E. Wright Street):
- All Hour Designs
- Christina's Creations
- Country-made Baked Goods
- HC & Co.
- Heather B. Pottery
- Poppaw's Homegrown
- Pinegrove Living
- Strugglebus Designs
- Tastefully Simple
- Tina's Sweet Treats
- Wayne's Wooden Toys
At 21 N. High Street:
- Crafting with Manuel and Canan
- Twigs and Twine
- Sarah's Country Cupboard
- Carol's Crafts and Gnomes
- Twilight Designs by DK
- WKND LOVE Boutique / WKND LINK by Jada
- Buffie Jo's
- HC Shirts and More
- Dees Designing Divas and Friends
- Sarah Bensman Signs and Various Crafts
- Crafts with Deb D.
- Smokin' Barrel's BBQ
- Potato Tornado & More
- Cumberland Kettle Corn
- Covington Music Boosters
The 2023 co-sponsors for the event are the Village of Covington and Covington Chamber of Commerce.